Thursday, June 30, 2011

What's for dessert??

I have a really busy day at work today and it's full of horribly boring finance and mind numbing buys, sells, markets, shares, securities, gains, losses, blah blah blah blah blah. Sometimes I just need to take a break and think about cupcakes so that I don't lose my mind. So that brings me here to explore the options of baking this holiday weekend. A lot of times I think I should have either owned my own bakery or done photography. Those are the things I love. So here are my options....
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese icing? Okay so they're not all cupcakes but this has always been a crowd favorite. Strawberry Shortcake, I can add some blueberries and it's all set. These look pretty great. Strawberries dipped in white chocolate, with either blue sprinkles or blue food coloring. More cupcakes!! Chocolate with cream cheese icing, topped with strawberries and blueberries. yummmThese look the funnest but I'm not sure I'm on board with the ingredients. Strawberry or Cherry Jello, pudding, Blueberry Jello, whipped cream topped with blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. Not to sure about that.


I've been put in charge of desserts for not one but two parties this weekend. Which looks best??

No comments: