Thursday, August 4, 2011

new obsessions

Recently I've become slightly obsessed with two websites I've just found.


The first one is called Pinterest..   I'm not even sure how I came across it but I can't get enough of it now.  The idea is you pin different items from websites to different boards.  I could be on any website and choose to 'pin' something.  An outfit I like, recipe, design idea, hair style, nail polish, paint color, the sky is the limit.  I can also organize those things onto different boards to make it easy to oragnize things for later use.  I can follow people if I like their boards and the things that they have pinned or I can repin things of theirs that I enjoy.  I ADORE it!


While using Pinterest I came across a website called Polyvore.  You can create outfits and interior spaces just as you would see in a magazine.  I have a ton of clothes but half the things I buy don't have matching shoes, shirts, etc.  It's not a coherent outfit.  I can't wait to use this site to put together somethings I might actually wear and feel fun and cute in.  At a much more reasonable price than found on the site.  Love it.

No comments: